* I understand that it is my responsibility to stay informed regarding provincial and federal laws regarding the possession, sale/purchase and/or distribution of cannabis products.
* I understand that my membership with Island Herb Ltd is not a federal or provincial license to possess or use cannabis, and does not make my use of cannabis legal.
* I will store and use my cannabis responsibly. This includes keeping it out of reach of minors, and not using or exposing my cannabis in public space.
* I will not transport any cannabis out of Canada.
* I understand that cannabis can cause temporary impairment of motor functions, coordination and cognitive functions such as short-term memory.
* I understand that edible cannabis products can take longer to take effect than vaporizing, smoking, or sublingual applications, and can be much more powerful and longer lasting.
* I agree to use caution with my cannabis at all times, and will not swim, drive, or operate heavy machinery while impaired by the use of cannabis, and especially after ingesting edibles.
* I will use caution in my dosage of cannabis, and know how it affects me personally. When using new products, I will start with a small dose and work my way up to the recommended dosage.
* I understand that mixing alcohol with cannabis can cause the effects of each to intensify and lead to increased impairment and other negative side effects. I agree to limit or stop my intake of alcohol while using cannabis products.
* I understand that cannabis may interact negatively with some pharmaceutical drugs. I agree to consult a physician before using cannabis products with other drugs.
* I understand that cannabis can increase heart rate and lower blood pressure, which can cause temporary dizziness, or fainting, especially if I stand up quickly after consumption. If I have blood pressure issues or any other heart condition, I agree to consult with my doctor before using any cannabis products.
* I am aware that in addition to the above mentioned, possible negative side effects of cannabis can also include anxiety, confusion, sedation, low blood pressure, impairment of short-term memory, difficulty in completing complex tasks, suppression of the body’s immune system, inability to concentrate, impaired motor skills, paranoia, psychotic symptoms, apathy, depression, restlessness and the exacerbation of schizophrenia.
* I do not, to my knowledge, have any condition that is contraindicated for the use of cannabis.
* I am not taking any medications that are contraindicated with the use of cannabis.
* I understand that Island Herb does not issue medical prescriptions of any kind, nor make any promises or warranties regarding the effectiveness of cannabis for any particular symptoms or medical conditions. I also understand that cannabis affects different people in different ways, and what may be effective for one person may not be effective for another. I agree to consult with a medical professional if I have any medical concerns regarding my use of cannabis.
* I accept that Island Herb Ltd. makes no guarantees or medical claims, and I hereby agree for myself, my heirs, and executors to waive any claims against Island Herb Ltd and its employees.
* I am not currently pregnant, and will I advise Island Herb if I become pregnant.
* I am not currently prohibited federally or provincially from the use of cannabis, and I will advise Island Herb if this changes.
* I understand Island Herb reserves the right to revoke my membership at their discretion, according to but not limited to violation of these terms of service.
* I consent to Island Herb to emailing me periodically with general important information.